A studio solution for small spaces
Dreamtek developed the Broadcastpod as a solution for customers who don’t have the space or budget to build a full-blown acoustically sound studio or convert an existing room into a studio.
What is it?
The Broadcastpod is a stand-alone fully integrated studio solution that is custom fitted with broadcast-quality lighting, HD camera, built-in teleprompter and simple to use workflow software.
It fits into any office space at only 2.8m2 and it’s so easy to use, no technical ability required, just follow the instructions on the touch screen and be broadcasting in minutes!
Take a look Inside!
- Live terrestrial broadcasting option
- Live Webcasts including Adobe Connect 9, Google Hangouts, Webex and ON24
- On demand video creation including video blogging
- Full video review / approve / distribution
- Webinar creation including video slideware and chapters
- Video conferencing
- Fully automated, self contained broadcast environment
- Post production as a service option
- Can be installed in a week anywhere in the world
- Acoustically treated and air conditioned
- Panasonic 4K camera
- 4K acquisition with option to upgrade to Full 4K production capability
- Integrated discreet tie clip microphones and audio processing unit with echo cancellation to support video conferencing
- Built-in Telephone Balancing Unit to support live chat.
- Broadcast production capability with live CG and VFX to support engaging and dynamic live broadcasting
- Teleprompter facility for on-screen text overlay
- Live Streaming support for Google Hangouts , Adobe Connect , Webex e.t.c.
- Additional HD camera support via an Optibase wireless broadcast encoder ( optional extra )
- Remote control and production management via IP connection
- Unique Dreamtek user interface for single person operation
- Custom backdrops or 4K Display background for images, pictures or presentations to be shown.
- Live Broadcasting to Television networks.
Don’t just take our word for it, take a look at some of our installations here in the UK and worldwide, where our customers explain how they use their Broadcastpods.